Empowering Data Scientists to Accelerate AI Delivery
DataRobot is purpose-built to help the most highly trained, specialized members of your team deliver even greater impact for the business, curated from the collective knowledge of DataRobot’s team of over 300 in-house data scientists.
DataRobot brings together purpose-built DataRobot AI Cloud capabilities designed for expert data scientists with a community-driven collection of specialized resources, education, accelerators, integrations, and peer networking opportunities designed for data scientists, by data scientists.
Comprehensive capabilities built for the unique needs and skills of data scientists, designed to accelerate the delivery of AI to production while enabling data scientists to build with flexibility and control.
A complete set of resources to help data scientists move with greater velocity while making the biggest impact with AI. Access a vast library of tools, accelerators, and third-party integrations to accelerate your delivery of AI to production.
Access to the unique expertise of DataRobot’s team of data scientists; insights from data scientists with real-world experience in deploying AI to solve the most ambitious business challenges.
For Data Scientists, By Data Scientists
Flexibility and Control
Build with your preferred tools and languages. Access powerful, code-first notebooks with support for Python, R, Scala, Spark, and SQL. Innovate and experiment fast, while taking advantage of the power of the DataRobot AI Cloud platform and focusing on delivering unique insights from any data.
Efficiency and Focus
Enable data scientists to focus on key strategic initiatives, eliminating the distractions and time commitments of low-level details. Focus on data science, not deploying and managing infrastructure. Deliver AI projects with increased velocity by infusing automation into key tasks and driving insights that create business impact.
Data science is a team sport, and collaboration is at the core of any great team. DataRobot Core allows you to code your notebooks quickly and collaborate and share projects and insights among both your colleagues within your data science team and your business partners. DataRobot notebooks also allow you to deploy, publish, and share insights with stakeholders across your organization.
Bring new levels of efficiency and power to data scientists on the fully unified DataRobot AI Cloud platform. Quickly share and hand off projects between teams, and easily access capabilities for centralized management and monitoring, compliance, and continuous optimization.
- Feature Discovery
- Time Series Feature Derivation
- Automated Data Prep
- Data Prep Pipelines
- Diverse data and problem types: visual, text, time series, geospatial, anomaly detection, segmentation, clustering, multi-labeling
- Experiment management and tracking with full control, guardrails, and agnostic visualizations, including leaderboard, partitioning, target leakage detection, hyperparameter tuning, feature effect, prediction explanation, and more
- 200+ transformers and estimators, available out-of-the-box, to compose your own training pipeline. Define additional algorithms using Python or R
- Managed notebooks with scalable compute and job scheduling, enhanced with embedded visualizations and strong collaboration capabilities
Deploy and Operate
One-click, flexible deployment to the environment of your choice, along with lifecycle management and retraining.
- One-click deployment to the environment of your choice: Managed AI Cloud, On-Premise AI Cluster, Private AI Cloud, Hybrid AI Cloud
- Flexible consumption and deployment options REST API, writeback, batch, and applications
- Centralized monitoring, management, governance, and alerting for models deployed anywhere
- Continuous AI framework with automated retraining, challenger models, and model comparison
- Automatic compliance documentation and project reports